Rescue and Recovery

Rescue and recovery

Rescue and Recovery 1

Rescue efforts were launched immediately, with three rescue units entering the mine. During a press conference in the evening, Economy Minister ubomr Jahntek and the director of the mining company, Peter imanec announced that most likely none of the unaccounted employees had survived the explosion. Six bodies were found around 65 metres from the supposed epicentre of the explosion. Even 14 hours after the explosion the conditions in the area were incompatible with life, with high temperatures, a low concentration of oxygen and levels of carbon dioxide so high that it could not be measured. During the next 24 hours three more bodies were recovered. By August 12, rescuers had recovered the bodies of 16 of the 20 deceased. The next day, the last four bodies were recovered as rescuers braved temperatures of 50 degrees, and near-zero visibility. Relatives have gathered to see the bodies of their loved ones be recovered.

— — — — — —

Search and rescue

Search and rescue (SAR) is the search for and provision of aid to people who are in distress or imminent danger. The general field of search and rescue includes many specialty sub-fields, typically determined by the type of terrain the search is conducted over. These include mountain rescue; ground search and rescue, including the use of search and rescue dogs; urban search and rescue in cities; combat search and rescue on the battlefield and air-sea rescue over water. International Search and Rescue Advisory Group (INSARAG) is a UN organization that promotes the exchange of information between national urban search and rescue organizations. The duty to render assistance is covered by Article 98 of the UNCLOS.

Rescue and Recovery 2

— — — — — —

Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre Mumbai

The Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Centre Mumbai (MRCC) is responsible for co-ordinating air-sea rescue in Mumbai and an extensive area of the Arabian Sea. Besides the territorial waters of Mumbai. It works under Indian Coast Guard.

— — — — — —

Red Star Rescue

Red Star Rescue is a program run by the American Humane Association. The purpose of the program is to send volunteer responders to rescue animals in the event of a disaster, or from animal cruelty. The Red Star Rescue team is trained to handle a variety of catastrophes, and they carry resources to set up and operate temporary shelters. The team has nearly 200 volunteers nationwide. In the past five years, Red Star Rescue has saved and sheltered 64,000 pets.

— — — — — —

Rescue and Salvage Ships

The MSC's four rescue and salvage ships recover objects from the sea, tow or debeach stranded vessels and provide firefighting assistance. These ships, like fleet ocean tugs, are able to lift objects as heavy as downed ships and aircraft. The key advantage of these ships is their ability to rapidly deploy divers to conduct rescue and salvage operations. They are identified as follows: USNS Grapple (T-ARS-53) USNS Grasp (T-ARS-51) USNS Safeguard (T-ARS-50) USNS Salvor (T-ARS-52)

— — — — — —

Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust

The Auckland Westpac Rescue Helicopter is a New Zealand accident and emergency rescue and transport service operated by the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust (ARHT). The trust operates two BK117 and two AW169 helicopters on behalf of the helicopter owners-the greater Auckland community. There are four "Westpac Rescue Helicopter" services in New Zealand, but they are all separate entities and only linked by the same major sponsor. The aircraft and crew are trained and equipped to operate day and night, their missions range from emergency/accident casualty transport, to medical transfers (medevacs), rescue searches and airlifts. The service flew 1065 missions in 2017. The trust added specialist emergency medicine critical care doctors to the crew line-up in September 2011 when it commenced a two-year HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) pilot study in partnership with Auckland District Health Board (ADHB). The project received additional funding to continue for a further three years in mid 2013.

— — — — — —

Mountain Rescue

Being one of the most skilled rescuers in Alpine club and Mountaineering and sport climbing federation of the IRI, He played a major role in 'Parou cave rescue in 2002. Another important highlight of his career occurred in 2010, rescuing rock climbers in Alam-Kuh wall.

— — — — — —

Rescue of the E.S. Newman

Given the scrutiny he and his men were under, Etheridge knew that the slightest error could result in his or one of his crewmen's dismissal, that inadequacies, no matter how small, could result in the reinstatement of a white keeper and crew. So he ran the station with military ardor. All of his vigorous and exacting preparation paid off on the terrible night of October 11, 1896 when the schooner E.S. Newman grounded south of the station. The captain of the vessel had his wife and three-year-old daughter on board when it was driven ashore during a hurricane on October 11, 1896. The storm was so bad that Keeper Etheridge had suspended beach patrols. Still, from the station, a surfman, Theodore Meekins, thought he saw a distress signal, and fired off a Coston flare to see if there would be a response. Meekins and Etheridge watched carefully, then saw the schooner acknowledge with a flare of her own. The Pea Island crew with the help of a mule team then pulled the beach cart with the rescue equipment and surfboat along the beach towards where the distress signal had been seen. Huge waves washing ashore made this especially difficult. Finally, when the crew arrived at the scene of the wreck, they found that the wave conditions were so great that the surfboat could not be launched, nor could a breeches buoy be used because the beach was so inundated by waves that the anchor for the buoy line could not be placed in the sand. Two surfmen volunteered to swim out in the waves to attempt to reach the wreck. They eventually did reach the schooner and managed to heave a line aboard. Nine times the surfmen went into the water and one by one the passengers and crew were all rescued, starting with the captain's three-year-old daughter. According to local lore, Meekins, who was reputedly the best swimmer of the group, made every voyage out to the Newman. In the following days, the Newman's captain searched for and found the piece of the side that held the vessel's name and donated it to the crew as an offering of his thanks. For a century, this would be the only award the Pea Island crew received for their efforts. The 1896 Pea Island crew voted to give the wooden sideboard of the Newman to Theodore Meekins, the young surfman who first spotted the distress signal and who swam out to the wreck several times during the rescue. (Fifth from left in photo.) Meekins took the board to his farm on Roanoke Island and nailed it to the top of his barn. He served at Pea Island for 21 more years, until his death in 1917, when, while boating home on leave, a storm came up at Oregon Inlet, and he drowned trying to swim to shore.

Artigos recomendados
California Region of the Mountain Rescue Association
California Region of the Mountain Rescue Association
California Region of the Mountain Rescue AssociationThe California Region of the Mountain Rescue Association (Also called CRMRA) consists of 20 accredited teams throughout California and also includes one team from Nevada. The California Region is one of the eight regions within the Mountain Rescue Association (MRA) which is a national volunteer organization in the United States dedicated to saving lives through rescue and mountain safety education.— — — — — —The rescueOn the night of 31 January 1953 the sea defences of Hunstanton, Norfolk, were overwhelmed by a storm surge, with up to 10 feet (3.0 m) of seawater flooding the low-lying South Beach area. Many U.S. service families were quartered there, and Leming's unit, the 67th Air Rescue Squadron, based at nearby RAF Sculthorpe, were mobilised to assist. Leming, a 22-year-old Airman 2nd Class serving as an Aerial Gunner, could not swim, but dressed in a survival suit and dragging an inflatable raft, waded through the flood waters in the darkness and rescued 27 people before collapsing from exhaustion and hypothermia. Leming returned to the USA the year after the flood but the people of Hunstanton never forgot him and when he announced his engagement (to Mary Ramsay) the town insisted on hosting the wedding. The ceremony was held on June 1953 and was attended by the mayor and other leading figures of the town whilst a large crowd gathered outside. At a time food was still rationed in England local ladies pooled their rations to bake Leming a huge wedding cake and the town presented him with a set of Doulton china. Since that time Leming returned to the town on several occasions, in 1993 attended the memorial service for the disaster and was presented to the Queen and Queen Mother at Sandringham.— — — — — —Have you ever rescued an animal?We get rail cars of product at my work. Apparently, this small kitten rode one of the rail cars and fell off at my work. I was told about him and found him out back, terrified and hiding the best he could. Long story shortened? I have now had that cat, Clapton, for over 2 years.— — — — — —Restol, The Special Rescue SquadRESTOL Special Rescue Squad (Korean: ) is a 1999 South Korean animated television series created by Seoul Movie— — — — — —Rescue, CaliforniaCoordinates: 384242N 1205705W / 38.71167N 120.95139W / 38.71167; -120.95139 Rescue is an unincorporated community in El Dorado County, California. It is located north-northwest of Shingle Springs and north-northeast of Cameron Park. The zip code is 95672, and Rescue is located in area code 530. The town lies at an elevation of 1214 feet (370 m). It has also been noted for its unusual place name. Formerly Green Valley, El Dorado County, California— — — — — —Rescue careerBeauty was born on 4 January 1939, and was owned by PDSA Superintendent Bill Barnet, who led one of the rescue squads in London for animals during the Blitz. The dog would accompany Barnet on rescue missions for company. One day in 1940, whilst out with her owner on a rescue mission, she began to dig in the rubble alongside the rescue teams. Within minutes a cat was discovered, becoming the first of 63 animals Beauty found during her war service. She is considered to be the original rescue dog. Beauty died on 17 October 1950, and was buried in the Ilford Animal Cemetery, founded and operated by the PDSA. She is one of several winners of the Dickin Medal to be buried at the PDSA cemetery in Ilford.— — — — — —Need a name for my rescued pet?i kno u want his name to match but u should call him cholcolate.— — — — — —Rescue expeditionsIn 1861 five expeditions were sent out to search for Burke and Wills; two commissioned by the Exploration Committee of the Royal Society of Victoria, one by the Government of Victoria one by the Government of Queensland and one by the Government of South Australia. The HMCSS Victoria was sent from Melbourne to search the Gulf of Carpentaria for the missing expedition, and the SS Firefly sailed from Melbourne to Brisbane where they picked up Landsborough's Queensland Relief Expedition. The other expeditions went overland, with Howitt's Victorian Contingent Party departing from Melbourne, McKinlay's South Australian Burke Relief Expedition departing from Adelaide and Walker's Victorian Relief Expedition departing from Rockhampton. Victorian Contingent PartyAfter six months without receiving word from the Burke expedition, the media began questioning its whereabouts. Public pressure for answers increased and on 13 June 1861, the Exploration Committee agreed to send a search party to find the Burke and Wills expedition and, if necessary, offer them support. The Victorian Contingent Party left Melbourne on 26 June 1861 under the leadership of Alfred William Howitt. At the Loddon River Howitt met Brahe, who was returning from Cooper Creek. As Brahe did not have knowledge of Burke's whereabouts, Howitt decided a much larger expedition would be required to find the missing party. Leaving three of his men at the river, Howitt returned to Melbourne with Brahe to update the Exploration Committee. On 30 June the expanded expedition left to follow Burke's trail. On 3 September the party reached Cooper Creek, on 11 September the Dig Tree, and four days later Edwin Welch found King living with the Yandruwandha. Over the next nine days Howitt found the remains of Burke and Wills and buried them. In pitiful condition, King survived the two-month trip back to Melbourne, and died eleven years later, aged 33, never having recovered his health. He is buried in the Melbourne General Cemetery. HMCSS Victoria On 4 August 1861 , the HMCSS Victoria under the Command of William Henry Norman sailed from Hobson's Bay in Victoria with orders to search the Gulf of Carpentaria. The Victorian Government also chartered the ship SS Firefly to assist with transportation. Firefly left Hobson's Bay (Melbourne) on 29 July and arrived at Moreton Bay on 10 August 1861, the same day as HMCS Victoria. Firefly transported the Queensland party led by William Landsborough, and thirty horses. The two ships sailed for the Gulf of Carpentaria on 25 August 1861. The ships became separated in a storm on 1 September and Firefly hit a reef off Sir Charles Hardy's Islands. The crew were able to free and save 26 of the horses by cutting a hole in the side of the ship. Victoria arrived shortly after. The Firefly was repaired and able to be towed by Victoria. They recommenced their journey on 22 September, arriving near Sweer Island and Albert River on 29 September where they rendezvoused with the brig Gratia and the schooner Native Lass, which had also been chartered by the Victorian government as support. Using the Victoria's boats Firefly was manoeuvred up the Albert River some 20 miles to a suitable place to transfer the horses and stores to land. Queensland Relief ExpeditionAfter disembarking from the Victoria in November, the Queensland Relief Expedition, under the leadership of William Landsborough, searched the gulf coast for the missing expedition. The party proceeded south and while they did not find any trace of the Burke and Wills party they continued all the way to Melbourne arriving in August 1862. This was the first European expedition to traverse mainland Australia from northern to southern coast.. In 1881 the Queensland Parliament awarded Landsborough 2000 for his achievements as an explorer. Victorian Relief ExpeditionFrederick Walker led the Victorian Relief Expedition. The party, consisting of twelve mounted men, seven of them ex-troopers from the Native Police Corps, started from Rockhampton on 7 September 1861 with the goal of reaching the Gulf of Carpentaria. They found traces of Burke and followed them to Burke's northernmost Camp, but lost the trail from there. On 4 December, they came across a group of Aborigines, killing 12 in the fight that ensued. On 7 December, Walker met up with the HMVS Victoria in the Gulf. Walker's party went on to explore much of the Gulf region. South Australian Burke Relief ExpeditionThe South Australian House of Assembly chose John McKinlay to lead the South Australian relief expedition that left Adelaide on 16 August 1861. On 20 October the grave of a European, thought to be Charles Gray, was found at Polygonum Swamp near Cooper Creek. Finding another grave nearby, McKinlay assumed that the Burke expedition had been killed there and named the site Massacre Lake. Learning that Howitt had found the remains of Burke and Wills, McKinlay decided to search in the direction of Central Mount Stuart but was driven back by heavy rains and floods. McKinlay then made for the Gulf of Carpentaria, hoping to find the HMVS Victoria still there. By 20 May 1862, McKinlay was around five miles (8 km) from the shore of the Gulf, but the intervening country was found to be impassable and he decided to turn east and make for Port Denison on the north Queensland coast. On 2 August 1862, McKinlay reached a station on the Bowen River near Port Denison and after resting a few days the expedition reached Port Denison. The party then returned by sea to Adelaide. McKinlay received a grant of 1000 from the government and a gold watch from the Royal Geographical Society of England. 1862 Victorian Exploration PartyIn 1862 Alfred Howitt and was tasked with returning to Cooper Creek, exhuming Burke and Wills' remains and returning them to Melbourne for a State Funeral. On 9 December 1861 Howitt left Melbourne for the Cooper. After a long stay in Menindee and again at Mount Murchison the party arrived at Cooper Creek on 25 February 1862, camping at Cullyamurra waterhole. From there Howitt undertook numerous exploratory trips into the surrounding area. On 13 April 1862, Wills' remains were exhumed, and in September 1862, Burke's bones were retrieved from the grave that Howitt had dug a year earlier. For the next six months Howitt explored the Australian interior before deciding in November to return to the settled areas. On 8 December the party arrived in Clare, South Australia. Howitt and the expedition's doctor continued on to Adelaide while the rest of the expedition members followed three days later by train. Burke's and Wills' remains were then taken to Melbourne, arriving on 29 December 1862. Presentation to the YandruwandhaBreastplates were issued to Aboriginal people between 1815 and 1946 for faithful service, for saving the lives of non-Indigenous people and to recognise stockmen and trackers. On this trip to exhume Burke and Wills' remains, Howitt presented three breastplates commissioned by the Victorian Exploration Committee to the Yandruwandha people in appreciation of the assistance they had given to Burke, Wills and King. One of these plates is in the collection of the National Museum of Australia. The inscription on the plate states that it was presented "for the Humanity shewn to the Explorers Burke, Wills and King 1861".
Rescue  Work
Rescue Work
Rescue workOn average the centre has between sixty and seventy seals pups in their care, and in 2018 over eighty have been rescued from the wild. Main reasons for a pups rescue can be because they are separated from their mothers and are unable to feed, or they can be entangled in marine litter. The aim is to release them back into the wild having given them the best chance of survival. The rescue normally starts with a call about an apparently abandoned pup. If the rescue team decide that the pup is in danger, it is captured and taken to the sanctuary. Upon arrival, a full medical assessment is carried out, and a course of treatment is decided. Many of the pups are malnourished, with infected wounds. When the seal starts to recover and gain weight, it is transferred to a convalescence pool, where it interacts with convalescing and resident seals, and learns to compete for its food. After a few months, when the seal has reached a good weight and is back to full health, it is released into the sea, preferably near where it was originally discovered. Before release each seal is given a flipper tag, and recently also a hat tag which falls off at the first moult. These provide useful information on the survival rate of the rescues. The sanctuary aims to rehabilitate all rescued pups and has an impressive record. Between 1981 and 2013 only four seals have been considered as unlikely to be able to survive in the wild. They have joined the full-time residents at the sanctuary. The long term residents are seals unable to survive in the wild due to health reasons or just because they have been in captivity too long. Some of the residents share a pool with the rescue pups. They help at feeding times by demonstrating to the pups the best way to compete for their food. some of the other animals in the sanctuary are California sea lion (Zalophus californianus), southern sea lion (Otaria flavescens), Humboldt penguin (Spheniscus humboldti), Asian short-clawed otter (Amblonyx cinereus) and common seal (Phoca vitulina).— — — — — —Loss of the Karluk and rescue of survivorsStefansson organized and directed the Canadian Arctic Expedition 1913-1916 to explore the regions west of Parry Archipelago for the Government of Canada. Three ships, the Karluk, the Mary Sachs, and the Alaska were employed. Stefansson left the main ship, the Karluk, when it became stuck in the ice in August/September 1913. Stefansson's explanation was that he and five other expedition members left to go hunting to provide fresh meat for the crew. However, William Laird McKinley and others left on the ship suspected that he left deliberately, anticipating that the ship would be carried off by moving ice, as indeed happened. The ship, with Captain Robert Bartlett of Newfoundland and 24 other expedition members aboard, drifted westward with the ice and was eventually crushed. It sank on January 11, 1914. Four men made their way to Herald Island, but died there, possibly from carbon monoxide poisoning, before they could be rescued. Four other men, including Alistair Mackay who had been part of the Sir Ernest Shackleton's British Antarctic Expedition, tried reaching Wrangel Island on their own but perished. The remaining members of the expedition, under command of Captain Bartlett, made their way to Wrangel Island where three died. Bartlett and his Inuk hunter Kataktovik made their way across sea ice to Siberia to get help. Remaining survivors were picked up by the American fishing schooner King & Winge and the United States Revenue Cutter Service cutter USRC Bear. Stefansson resumed his explorations by sledge over the Arctic Ocean, here known as the Beaufort Sea, leaving Collinson Point, Alaska in April, 1914. A supporting sledge turned back 75 mi (121 km) offshore, but he and two men continued onward on one sledge, living largely by his rifle on polar game for 96 days until his party reached the Mary Sachs in the autumn. Stefansson continued exploring until 1918.— — — — — —Owning a horse rescue center?General rule is at least one horse per acre if you want them to live in pastures or if you have stalls it will probably limited by county laws. For money: Millions if you can or get really good at fund raising. And remember that fund raising takes time. Employees are often more work than they are worth. Payroll taxes, insurance, etc. ect. And not many adults are willing to work for anything around minimum wage in the long run, so you will be looking for new employees all the time. To rescue horses get your name out there with the vets and county animal cruelty workers. Advertise in the local horse sheets. I only attended a few slaughter actions before I just could not go back. I still have nightmares. There is nothing stopping you from going to a few right now and you will learn a lot about yourself. The premairan foals are a happier type of rescue to take. Web sites are easy. I would look at your competition and do a little better than they do. - - - - I did this and hated it, by the way. Some people stick with it for years and I seriously respect them. My vet told me once that most rescues do not last five years. I did not last two year. A few accounting classes and general business expertise are good. You are running a business and will need to do whatever it is that your county says business have to do in your area. There are a million forms and insurance requirements and on and on. This is the first thing you will spend all your time on. It seems like the bureaucracy was designed to take you out. That can run more than $20,000 depending upon the layout. And then you find out that this jerks daughter has a barn so he was probably trying trying to reduce competition. (True story) You will need to understand the different legal classifications your rescue can be incorporated under. Most are 501-c or non-profit and tax exempt. That means that the donations people give to you are tax deductible. This is a higher level of accounting burden that other small businesses. You need to understand how to raise funds. This is another thing that takes a huge amount of time and nobody else but you can really do this. So you have to limit the number of horses and how bad off they are to the time and financial limits of your funding skills or you will go under. Turing a horse in need away because of money is a horrible feeling and knowing that if you had only raised $1000 more dollars . You will need to steel yourself against horses that can not be saved, huge vet bills many sleepless nights walking a sick horse or going to fetch a horse in need and occasionally being too late. Not to mention employees that do not do not show up or quit with no notice so instead of doing what you planned, you will spend the whole day mucking out. Sorry to be such a buzz kill. I really hope your dreams come true and that you are one of those rare people that can face all of this and keep their smile. But, I would also make a plan for what you can do after you get burnt out running a rescue. Good Luck.
Mine  Rescue
Mine Rescue
Mine rescueMine rescue or mines rescue is the specialised job of rescuing miners and others who have become trapped or injured in underground mines because of mining accidents, roof falls or floods and disasters such as explosions caused by firedamp— — — — — —Croatian Mountain Rescue ServiceCroatian Mountain Rescue Service (Croatian: Hrvatska gorska sluba spaavanja, HGSS or GSS) is a national, volunteer, humanitarian and nonprofit association specialized for rescue in mountains, rocks and speleological objects in Croatia. In 2014, members of the Croatian Mountain Rescue service took part in the Riesending cave rescue in Bavaria, Germany, one of the largest and most difficult cave rescues in history.— — — — — —Attempted rescue and fallBy 10 August the situation had become critical: Gilkey was showing signs of pulmonary embolism and deteriorating quickly, and the whole team was still trapped at an altitude that would have eventually killed them all. In spite of the continuing storm and avalanche risk, the team immediately began descending. On a makeshift stretcher made from canvas, ropes and a sleeping bag, Gilkey was pulled or lowered down steep terrain, until the team reached a point where they could traverse a difficult ice slope to their Camp VII, at around 7,500 metres (24,600 ft). A mass fall occurred as the climbers began the traverse. George Bell slipped and fell on a patch of hard ice, pulling off his rope-mate Tony Streather. As they fell, their rope became entangled with those connecting Houston, Bates, Gilkey and Molenaar, pulling all these climbers off as well. Finally the strain came onto Pete Schoening, who had been belaying Gilkey and Molenaar. Quickly wrapping the rope around his shoulders and ice axe, Schoening held all six climbers, preventing them from falling into the Godwin-Austen Glacier. This act became simply known as "The Belay." After the climbers had recovered and made their way to the tent at Camp VII, Gilkey was lost. He had been anchored to the ice slope as the exhausted climbers prepared the tent, and his muffled shouts were heard. When Bates and Streather returned to bring him to the tent, they found no sign of him. A faint groove in the snow suggested that an avalanche had taken place. Authors such as Jim Curran have suggested that Gilkey's death, while tragic, undoubtedly saved the lives of the rest of the team, who were now free to concentrate on their own survival. Houston has agreed with this assessment, but Pete Schoening always believed, based on his other experiences of mountain rescue, that the team could have successfully completed the rescue, albeit with more frostbite than they eventually suffered. There is also controversy over the manner of Gilkey's death. Tom Hornbein and others have suggested that, realising his rescue was endangering the lives of the others, Gilkey might have untied himself from the mountainside. Charles Houston initially believed that Gilkey, sedated with morphine, did not have the physical strength to untie the anchors. However, when recounting the events for a documentary in 2003, he changed his mind and concluded that Gilkey had indeed untethered himself. Other people, such as Robert Bates, remained convinced that an avalanche swept Gilkey away. The descent from Camp VII to Base Camp took a further five days and was itself gruelling; all the climbers were exhausted, George Bell had badly frostbitten feet and Charles Houston, who had suffered a head injury, was dazed and concussed. Houston has said that, while he is proud of the team's attempt to rescue Gilkey, he feels the successful descent was a greater achievement. During the descent, the climbers saw a broken ice-axe and some bloodstained rocks, but no other trace of Art Gilkey was found. On the team's descent to Base Camp, a memorial cairn was erected to Art Gilkey, and a service was held. The Gilkey Memorial has since become the burial place of other climbers who have died on K2, as well as a memorial to those whose bodies have not been found. Clothing and human remains, positively identified as Gilkey, were discovered close to K2 Base Camp in 1993 by an expedition led by British mountaineer Roger Payne.— — — — — —Rescue from the HiveRescue from the Hive is a 1981 board game published by Simulations PublicationsSmurf: Rescue in Gargamel's CastleSmurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle is a 1982 video game published and developed by Coleco for the ColecoVision and Atari 2600. The game is based on the television series The Smurfs. In the game, the player must brave a series of obstacles to rescue Smurfette from Gargamel's castle.
Help with My Cockatiel I Got From a Rescue Shelter?
I will admit; I have never owned a bird. Although, I did my research extensively when I was going to get an African gray parrot. I am gonna add my two cents: Penny number 1: Develop a routine and stick to your guns on it. This way, he will know what to expect each and every day. He is smart enough to learn a routine quite rapidly. Penny number 2: Stay calm. Do not let anyone (including your pup) get anxious or frustrated around hi Until he is healthy and happy. How to keep your dog calm is beyond my knowledge, each of my dogs gets excited and disappointed by all sorts of things. ENJOY!!1. Could a harrier be used for a rescue mission?no it does not have passenger compartment. besides, the jet blast pointing downwards is not something people on the ground would like. enough of the havoc we helicopter pilots cause on the ground. put simply> in the vertical takeoff and landing, "what goes up, must go down". thus eleven tons hovering in the air need a substantial PARCEL of air travelling downwards. the smaller the mass of the parcel, the faster it needs to go. because of this, a Hind has more severe downwash from main rotor than comparably heavy Hip.. just because of the extra meter length of rotor blades of the Hip. the jet engines are renowned for propelling the air at awesome speeds. now, while this works in the forward flight just fine, on the ground it turns over trucks and blows away smaller aircraft. there are signs Caution Jet blast behind the airplanes for a reason. regarding the "awkwardness" when it comes to the rescue issues, even a mule would be a :Miss California for a person in need of a rescue.2. Australian Cattle Dog/ Rescue/ Behavior?I have two australian cattle dogs (ACD), Max is 7 and Sam is 1.5 yrs old. My husband and I have had many dogs, but ACD's are by far the most loyal and intelligent of any breed we have owned. They need a lot of physical and mental exercise. They get a half hour walk in the morning and then no less than an hour walk when we return home from work. Plus at home, we play games like "find it" where we hide a toy and they must find it and then they receive a treat afterwards. My older dog is food driven where my younger pup is toy driven, that is also important, see if your dog is food and/or toy driven then he/she will respond and learn any command you give them. ACD's are herding breeds and like many herding breeds, they are intelligent and will learn mostly any command. A working dog was breed to learn and listen and please their owner, that is why they will excel at listening to you and will be extremely loyal. Do to their extreme loyalty, they make excellent watch dogs and will protect their people (owners) and their property (whether they are in their house or car) they will bark to sway strangers. Again, due to their loyalty, they are very wary of strangers. They do not show love and affection to anyone besides me and my husband, some people that do not know the breed mark the trait as being "aloof", that is not the case, they are simply loyal to their owners. They have been nicknames "velcro or shadow dog" because they are at their happiest when they can be at your side, our dogs will follow us from one room to the next room in our house, simply content to be laying down by my feet. I find this breed to be exceptionally easy to work with, I hope you will too. My advice to you: make sure you sign up for obedience training, if you live with other people that will be interacting with this dog, make sure everyone in your hosehold is consistent with the training, that is, if you want to use the command "sit" then everyone uses that word. Not that one person says "sit" and the next person uses "down". If your dog will be interacting with many people and you want him/her to be friendly to strangers, start interacting your dog at an early stage with people. Again just be consistent with training, this breed learns quick and just wants to please you, so they will learn your commands. There is much more I can share, I tried giving you the basics, any more questions I will be happy to answer.3. raid 1 need to move folder in rescue shellMaybe you could be facing some permission problem to log in. Openssh is pretty strong on Unix filesystem permission enforcement. You will probably need to recheck permissions, and give the following to ssh related files:And no directory above /. ssh can have 'group' or 'other' write permissions. You could double-check your raid status the following way(if the partitions are "Linux Raid Autodetect" type):If there is something wrong, you will notice on this file
If You Volunteer Or Work with a Rescue Group ..?
I had a red male Doberman that I fostered about 5 years ago. That guy was a SAD case. He had endured so much more than any animal should ever have to. He had been severely physically abused, to the point that the owner cropped his ears himself with kitchen shears and no anesthetic. The ears became so badly infected since the owner would not even get the poor guy antibiotics and they were beyond saving. The vet had to take them off basically at the skull. For all we know, the guy neutered him himself too. The resuce found him a wonderful home with a single woman that loved him dearly. He lived with her for about a year when she was tragically killed in a car accident. He came back to our rescue where he mourned for weeks. We finally found him a decent home, but that guy went through so much to get his happy ending.1. how do you start a horse rescue farm?Start slow. Do not go out and go get 38 horses and fill up all the stalls asap. Start by going to your local animal shelter that puts down the animals that are not adopted and adopt from there and if you keep with it and adopt and rehome and eventually your rescue will be large enough to go out to farms that have horses that are needing homes and rescue them. (:2. Can a rescue swimmer in the navy on deployment wear wedding ring?tell her to choose from two options... actually three: 1. losing the ring 2. losing the finger with the ring 3. settling with the fact you dont wear the ring.3. What happens to passengers' luggage on a flight like US Airways 1549?I am sure they will somehow be compensated. However, Iceman - "presence of mind" to grab carry-on?! Are you kidding? The LAST thing you are supposed to do is grab your carry-on items!! You are supposed to GET OFF THE PLANE FAST and allow others to do the same. I do not care how valuable your carry-on item is - it is not worth more than your life or that of others. I do know some people who wear passport belts with cash and ID, for exactly this reason, when they fly - no grabbing carry-on, but makes life easier after rescue.4. My 13 week old puppy has been vomiting everything up for 3 days!!?The simple fact of the matter is that you are too poor to take care of the dog properly, and therefore very irresponsible to have gotten it in the first place. The sums your vet quoted are jaw-droppingly cheap considering he actually has to run a business, pay staff, pay off his study loan, buy an x-ray machine and so on. The guy actually offered you two weeks free credit, for God's sake. I can sympathize with pet owners who are financially responsible but have fallen on hard times due to long-term unemployment, family illness or bereavement, but I have no sympathy for you because you were clearly broke when you got the dog. If you cannot find 150 bucks to get your poor puppy's innards looked at, you really do not have any business owning him. What happens if he needs surgery once he's diagnosed? I suggest you find a shelter or rescue that will take care of him and get him the treatment he deserves, and do not get another dog until you are in a stable financial situation.5. my rescue cat is going into labor?!?Be prepared for a beautiful event!! This may be mama cats first litter. Usually the first litter is smaller than any others. My cat only had two babies in her first and five in her last. Be sure to keep a watchful eye over her incase you need to help her! Sometimes the kittens can get stuck, be sure to let the mother do most of the work. Have plenty of towls on hand to start cleaning the babies, if the mother does not . The kittens should mew within minutes after being born and do not worry about when the mama cats sounds like she is 'screaming' you would be too during labor XD lol I hope this helps.
Does Anyone Work at a Rescue Or Shelter?? Please Help?!!!!?
well it depends on the shelter. different shelters have different requirements. but the shelter i volunteer at, requires the animal to be fixed before going home. so if the dog is old enough than you might have to wait a day or two for it to get fixed.. you are going to need a carrier to get him home on the way home, also a leash and collar, just in case the shelter does not give you one. . of paper work, you normally just need an id and the money, I would bring cash just in case they dont take credit cards, but i think most do.. you might need to provide ownership of a home or something like that, but the shelter i volunteer for does not ask for that. the best thing is to be prepared at home also. you should get the food, bowls, toys, bed, pee pee pads, ect ready at home before you go to the shelter. it sounds like you have a couple of days before you adopt the dog, so being prepared before he comes is a great idea! best of luck with your new family member! and thanks for adopting!!1. Is adopting from a shelter supporting puppy mills?When people stop buying pets from the stores, the stores will lose their $$ investment in the puppies, by having to abandon them, where they end up in shelters. The high cost associated with this will lead the pet stores to STOP BUYING the puppies from the puppy mills. The puppy mills, in turn, do not have "customers", and can not make their sales. They go out of "business". Millions of lives are saved, with less puppies being born2. What's the message of the movie Take Shelter?Actually I would like to add slightly altered observation from the other answers. I just saw this movie. Lovely movie.reff link : Take Shelter (2011) : Plot Ending ExplainedThe storm that happens where Curtis, Samantha and Hannah run to the shelter is real. The only point to be noted is that, the storm is a regular storm, not a giant one like what Curtis imagines. The siren is blowing indicating a storm. So the three of them rush to the finished storm shelter. They wear oxygen masks and eventually sleep off. When they wake, Samantha and Hannah have taken off their masks. According to them, the storm has ended. According to Curtis, the storm is still violent and he can hear it and feel it against the door. Samantha asks him to open the door and go out. She tells him that he needs to trust her and face his fear. So he does. He opens the door to a sunny sky. The storm has passed, the neighbours are picking up furniture that has been blown away. So this storm is real, it is not part of his imagination. But the storm is way more powerful in Curtis' mind while in reality, it's not that bad.Now about the last scene.... that is the one which is in question as to if it is real or not. I like the explanation where that last scene is a dream.The third option is that the last scene is not real. It is a dream. Dream 8. Remember, they do not have the funds to go on that trip. Curtis does not have a job. They need to pay back the loan on the storm shelter. While the psych suggests that they go on their trip, they probably can not because of their finances. So what does it mean if the last scene is also a dream? It means that the increased size of the storm as compared to the earlier dreams means the mental illness is growing on him - just as the psychiatrist indicates. However, this dream is not violent. In this dream both his wife and kid can see the storm like he can, feel the motor oil like he can. He knows he is not alone. He knows Samantha shows him support. Now, in his dream, he can visualize Samantha seeing the storm and understanding what Curtis is going through. While the illness has gotten worse, he also feels the support he has from his family to fight it. I feel this interpretation adds more mass to the movie than a Shyamalan-ish ending.3. How to build an Anderson Shelter?Well the previous answers helped me to understand what an Anderson Shelter is ,so now maybe I can help you with your problem of how to build a model of one. To do this right you need to pick a scale like a model train scale ,and build everything to that scale. I do not know how detailed you need to get but allot of hobby stores sell plastic material that looks exactly like steel roofing material and if you could find some of that and just just glue the pieces together and follow with a base built out of cardboard with the hole set to the right depth and the same hobby store should sell a sprinkle on material that looks like dirt. Or less detail would be maybe you just cut a Quaker oats tube in half and paint it silver and go from there. Try looking around at a hobby shop or two and see what they have to offer, the smaller ones will have people with the greatest amount of experience building models I have found
GP Speedmaster's New Sub-brand "100% Biba" Fully Launches New Products
GP Speedmaster's New Sub-brand "100% Biba" Fully Launches New Products
For game lovers, especially for somatosensory gamers like Xbox, the importance of high-energy batteries is self-evident. If the performance of the 5th battery is strong, it will definitely bring a more lasting experience and enjoyment. In order to meet the needs of game enthusiasts, GP Speedmaster’s new sub-brand "100% Biba" has made full efforts to carefully launch a green and environmentally friendly rechargeable battery with very powerful performance, which perfectly surpasses the traditional nickel-metal hydride in the game field. Rechargeable Battery.The 100% Biba brand new environmentally friendly rechargeable battery has inherited the powerful genetic advantages of GP Speedmaster. Compared with the traditional Ni-MH rechargeable battery, the new 100% Biba environmentally friendly rechargeable battery has a 1.2V full-range constant voltage and a large capacity of 2300mAH. The revolutionary technology makes it a new-generation leader in the rechargeable battery industry. Under the recommendation of gamers, 100% of the new Buba battery was snapped up by the whole people, and battery sales continued to soar, and it was also known as "the best cp partner for Xbox controllers."The discharge performance of the new generation of 100% Biba environmentally friendly rechargeable batteries is quite strong, suitable for use in various high-current and high-voltage electronic devices such as gamepads and wireless mice. The social media 3DM game network has conducted actual evaluation on it, and the results show that the 100% Biba battery does have excellent performance. Faced with the tests of many games such as "Monster Hunter WorldIn the 5-hour gaming experience, the fully-powered 100% Biba battery strongly assists the Xbox controller, presenting an excellent gaming feast full of speed and excitement.In addition to the amazing battery life, the new generation of 100% Biba's new generation of environmentally friendly rechargeable batteries has also passed the authority SGS quality certification. More than 90% of its battery materials can be recycled, and the battery can be used repeatedly for more than 300 times. The environmental protection level is among the top in the world. . Even if it is stored for one year in the standby state, the battery still has more than 70% of the remaining capacity. Excellent quality can naturally be loved by consumers.In terms of charging safety, 100% must be very careful. Under the concept of striving for perfection, 100% Beba fits the life charging scene, and designed a "back window" hollow charger with automatic power-off intelligent recognition, so that the safety issues such as heat dissipation, short circuit, overcharge, etc. have been greatly improved. The improvement brings us a safer charging environment.It can be said that the emergence of a new generation of environmentally friendly rechargeable batteries with 100% Biba has become a boon for game enthusiasts. I believe this 2300 mAh super-capacity rechargeable battery set combination, you will fall in love with it after using it!fqj
Reference Design of Power Supply and Serializer for Automobile Camera Module
Reference Design of Power Supply and Serializer for Automobile Camera Module
A seemingly simple design, in fact, is full of the efforts and day and night of digital engineers. This design needs to be tempered and evaluated repeatedly before it can be put on the market. Ti designs reference design library, sincerely create a classic for you! Want to find more reference designs? Log in Ti designs reference design library and you will have the design you want!Ti designs design library will launch a series of selected reference designs for you, including industrial, medical, automotive electronics, factory automation and control, building automation, personal electronics and other applications. It will be updated every week. Don't miss it! Now, let's take a look at the good recommendations in the fifth issue of "automotive electronic reference design"!Design OverviewPmp9351 is a compact power supply and serializer solution for automotive auxiliary camera module, using omnivision image sensor ov10635. This reference board has two lmr22007 Synchronous Step-Down regulators, which provide two 3.3V outputs and one 1.5V output to power the ov10635 evaluation board bypassing the on-board LDO. This design occupies 20x20mm effective PCB board area. The system input voltage is 9V rated voltage from ECU, and its input range is 5.5V to 20V. This reference board includes a ds90ub913q serializer and supports a coaxial cable power supply configuration, allowing the transmission of input power and FPD link III signals through a coaxial cable.Design system block diagram (click here to download the complete block diagram)Design characteristics:·Power supply and serializer solution specially designed for omnivision ov10635 image sensor in automobile camera·Compact solution size, circuit board area 20x20mm·3.3V and 1.5V outputs, including output filters to cover I / O, core, analog voltage rail and ensure high image quality·5.5V to 20V working input voltage range, 9V rated input from ECU·The coaxial cable power supply configuration transmits the input power supply and FPD link III signal through a coaxial cable·Through a compatible interface, the ov10635 EVM can be connected with only a slight modification of the circuit boardDesign documents (click here to download the complete design resources)Design demonstration:Relevant design recommendations:Reference design 1: Automobile USB battery charging reference designDescription: the size of the USB battery charging reference design has been optimized and can be installed in the automobile power supply accessories port. The design adopts a USB special charging port controller with integrated current limiting power switch and 42V DC / DC converter. High integration and small package size create a small shape.Reference design 2: reference design of dual port automobile USB chargerDescription: by using tps40170 PWM step-down controller, this power management reference design provides 5V regulated output with its small shape specification to power two USB ports, of which each port is 2.1a (4.2a in total). After optimization, this design adopts 12V rated input and can accept 8-60v.For the original text, please refer to: Instruments online technical support community answers technical problems and provides technical support for Chinese electronic engineers. Deyi community involves analog electronic technology, single chip microcomputer, MCU, embedded system, DSP and digital signal processing. It is the preferred technical exchange platform for electronic engineers designed with Ti chip. More Forum Highlights, please visit:
Belkin Introduces Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station Pro, Which Supports Both MacBook and Windows PC Syst
Belkin Introduces Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station Pro, Which Supports Both MacBook and Windows PC Syst
Today, Belkin, a well-known peripheral manufacturer, launched a new docking station - the new thunder 3 docking station pro, which is compatible with both MacBook and windows PC operating systems.It is reported that the product is an upgrade of the original lightning 3 expansion base. It is compatible with lightning 3 and a variety of other usb-c host devices (such as MacBook and new iPad Pro), as well as windows laptops and smartphones, which greatly improves the efficiency of the device. The 170W power adapter is attached to provide sufficient power supply for each interface. At the same time, it can provide up to 85W power supply for the connected host without additional power connection.Multiple ports have been greatly expanded. It includes 1 usb-a 3.1 port, usb-c 3.1 port, 4 usb-a 3.0 ports, 2 thunderbolt 3 ports, SD card, DisplayPort port and Ethernet port, which can easily connect multiple devices. It supports dual HD display output, the latest DisplayPort 1.4 standard, and supports up to 8K / 30Hz or 5K / 60Hz resolution output. The ultra-high speed SD card slot supports uhs-ii (ultra high speed II), and the transmission rate can reach 312 MB / s, which is three times faster than that of uhs-i, saving more time for image processing professionals.It also supports the daisy chain connection of up to 6 lightning devices, standard lightning 3 cables, and supports the data transmission speed of 40Gbps. The cable length is about 0.8m, which is enough to be installed around the furniture or further away from the main socket to provide a more general desktop configuration.This is a product upgrade of the award-winning thunder 3 expansion base, hoping to provide convenience not only for MacBook users, but also for Windows PC users. The new thunder 3 expansion base Pro will provide a one-stop solution for professionals who need to work with multiple devices to improve work efficiency.In terms of price, the official price of thunder 3 expansion base Pro is 2498 yuan. At present, the product has been listed and sold in relevant channels.
Exploding Samsung Phones Show Perils of Building Better Battery
Exploding Samsung Phones Show Perils of Building Better Battery
Samsung Electronics Co., under pressure from consumers for longer-lasting batteries that charge faster, pushed the limits of lithium-ion technology. The effort backfired when some of its new Note 7 handsets caught fire and exploded.Building a better battery has long bedeviled the tech industry. Smartphones are constantly improving, with sharper displays, improved software and cameras rivaling those used by the pros. Not so the batteries, which despite advances still die faster than consumers like and take too long to recharge."It's the race to add new capabilities and features to the phone that demands a more capable battery," said Martin Reynolds, a Gartner analyst.On top of the demands placed on their performance, batteries are getting slimmer and smaller, as smartphone makers try to win over consumers with thinner devices. That's putting strain on the manufacturing process, and raising the risk of defects that can lead to the kind of malfunctions seen in Samsung's phones.The Note 7 was supposed to stand out with its stylus, large edge-to-edge display and faster charging technology. Samsung rolled out the device in August, just before Apple Inc. unveiled a new batch of iPhones. It was a opportunity for the Suwon, South Korea-based company to outshine its biggest smartphone rival. Instead, it backfired.Usually, smartphone makers and wireless providers rigorously test products before they reach customers, although the process is mainly focused on making sure the devices are compatible with wireless networks. Samsung provided carriers with the typical amount of testing time before the launch date, according to people familiar with the matter. Samsung first showed prototypes of the Note 7 to carriers in April and testing began in May, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the arrangements aren't public.At least one major Samsung partner is reassessing its testing procedures to catch issues like this in the future, according to a person with knowledge of the matter. The South Korean manufacturer is holding multiple meetings each week with major carrier partners to discuss the latest details from its investigation and assist in mitigating the issue, the person said.Headaches involving the production of lithium-ion batteries aren't unique to the smartphone industry. Overheating battery packs made by Sony Corp. led to the recall of millions of laptops made by Dell Inc., Toshiba Corp. and others in 2006, while Boeing Co.'s 787 Dreamliner suffered from electrical fires after the airplane's 2011 debut.For an explanation of how batteries work, click here."Based on our investigation, we learned that there was an isolated issue with the battery cell," Samsung said in an e-mailed response to questions. "Overheating of the battery cell occurred when the anode-to-cathode came into contact with each other, causing a very rare manufacturing process error." Samsung is working to fix the problem. While only about three dozen cases were reported, the company is seeking to replace 2.5 million Note 7 phones, an endeavor that could cost as much as $2 billion . On Wednesday, Samsung placed advertisements in South Korea's major newspapers to apologize for the incident. In an effort to prevent any more device explosions, the company is also rolling out a software update on Sept. 20 that will limit the battery charge at 60 percent. Availability of that update outside South Korea will vary depending on each market, Samsung said.The Note 7 features a larger battery than its predecessor, one that can store 3500 milliamp hours of electric power, compared with 3000 mAh for the Note 5 (Samsung skipped a number this year, to match its flagship Galaxy S7). By comparison, the iPhone 7 Plus, the Note 7's main competitor, has a 2900 mAh battery. While Apple has also sought to upgrade its battery technology to support better screens and faster graphics, it hasn't often promoted battery life as a feature itself. Last week's iPhone event was an exception, when the company highlighted that the iPhone 7 can last almost two hours longer than its predecessor thanks to better software and processor design.Samsung SDI Co.was the main battery supplier for the Note 7, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.The batteries failed becausea separator within the cells was too thin and electrodes weren't properly insulated, according to a government quality inspection agency in China, where almost 2,000 Note 7s were distributed as test devices. Samsung, which is preparing to get replacements into the hands of customers from Sept. 19, said in a statement that "all Galaxy Note7 replacement devices will be equipped with the battery from other suppliers." For the past few years, Samsung has adopted Quick Charge , a technology developed by Qualcomm Inc., throughout its product lineup, including the Note 7. Using specialized chips, circuits and software, the mechanism works in tandem with a specific charger to speed up the process. While that has enabled rapid charging -- up to 50 minutes faster than its predecessor -- it's also pushing up against the physical limits of the materials and design used in battery technology. Gartner's Reynolds noted that fast charging is essentially a solution to the problem of short battery life."It's a feature driven by short battery life in general, not something that people really want," he said.The first batch of Note 7 batteries probably had a flaw in their design that didn't work properly with the chemistry in some units, according to Kyle Wiens, creator of iFixit, a popular website that dissects the innards of gadgets to gauge the ease of repairing the devices. Fast charging "crams as much energy as possible into the battery, and the closer you push it to the edge, the more of a potential safety issue there is," he said.
sem dados
Contact us
  • Cel : +86 158-2024-2923
  • Tel(Fax) : +86 020-29835956
  • E-mail :
    Facebook : Torylight sandy
  • Twitter : @torylight sandy

  • Add : No.1, XinHe Industrial Park, Huadu
  • District, Guangzhou, CHINA
Whatsapp :
+86 158-2024-2923
Copyright © 2021 Guangzhou Tory Light Co., Ltd. | Sitemap